… that is the question. While Shakespeare never wrote a play about whether or not to go to BlogHer this year (what with the penis and the being dead and all,) it’s still a question vexing me.
- I’ve never been to San Diego and love traveling by myself.
- It will be fantastic to meet people I’ve only known online.
- I’ll leave knowing I did something for myself and my blog.
- There’s the money/guilt/I’m barely working this summer thing. And if I go, there’s the get a roommate or just stay at someplace cheap conundrum.
- I need to get things done here, not add another trip to prepare for.
- I don’t like giant crowds of people, networking, nor feeling inadequate by comparison to others who go for it and put themselves out there. (In fact, just typing those italicized phrases has made my heart pound a little bit.)
- Well, there’s that.