Dear Santa Claus and/or Kind Folks at Brookstone:

July 7, 2011

in Santa Claus, Short and perhaps funny

I really like this chair. It has an anti-gravity setting and does a calf squeezing maneuver that feels really good. Further: I have been very good this year (for me) and have never, ever asked either of you for anything before. So, what’ya say Santa? I’ll pay for delivery so you don’t have to truss the reindeer, OK? Please?

Or Mr. and Mrs. Brookstone, if you send me one, I promise to write a post extolling the virtues of this massage chair. It’ll be so positive that my literally tens of followers will be compelled to ask for freebies buy them.

Also: I’m holding my breath. Please comply before I turn blue, pass out, fall off my lame office chair without calf-hugging capability and crack my skull open on its metal base. I have a young child who needs her mother, but don’t let that influence your decision. It’s totally your call.

Quirkyloon July 7, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I curse ye Kablooey! I curse ye!

Christmas?

We are talking about Christmas?

Ay, yi, yi!

And yes I'm a Scroogette! hee hee

And I hope you get your special chair! Love the toes! hee hee hee

K A B L O O E Y July 8, 2011 at 3:28 am

I'm Jewish. The big fat guy in red owes me nothing. But man did that chair feel good. And it actually felt good to be old for once because those Brookstone guys don't help the throngs of teenagers trying the chairs out. I guess I looked like a potential customer. Well, maybe someday. The chair's hideous, but quite effective.

The Empress July 8, 2011 at 4:40 am

Is there someone that those of the Jewish persuasion can ask for such calf squeezing necessities.

There must be, right?

PWN the SAT July 8, 2011 at 6:49 am

I sat in one of these last weekend. Want. So. Hard.

Kathleen Botsford July 8, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Bet that would help with my leg cramps but I already made my list. An Ipad will travel better, don't ya think?
p.s. The guy in the yellow is 6'9" and the cutie on the left is about 43. I think he's a professor

Mardi @eatlivetravelwrite July 9, 2011 at 6:31 am

Well I think you would make an excellent product spokesperson for them. I would trust you more than I would trust the Shopping Channel folks. I spent a 7 hour layover in Dallas airport a few years ago and Neil and I took it in turns to use this in the Brookstone store 😉